Guest Terms and Conditions
Please note that these booking Terms and Conditions are for the protection of our guests. It is advised that these are read prior to booking with Coral Beach Noosa Resort.
- Your accommodation booking at Coral Beach Noosa Resort is only confirmed with payment of a deposit and confirmation of the booking by us. Deposit amounts are detailed in your booking but as a guide:
- Low Season: 1 nights’ tariff per week of stay
- Mid Season, High season, long weekends, special events and group bookings: 1 nights’ tariff per week of stay
- Payment of your deposit can be made by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only), direct deposit, eftpos, cheque or cash.
- Bookings are made with Coral Beach Noosa Resort and NOT specific townhouses. Requests are taken into account but allocation cannot be guaranteed.
- All guests booking at Coral Beach Noosa Resort must be over 18 years of age, hold a valid credit card, take up occupancy of the townhouse for the entire duration of the stay and agree to the Terms and Conditions of occupancy. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the guest accepts all responsibility for themselves and other occupants of the townhouse. Should these conditions not be met then Coral Beach Noosa Resort reserve the right to refuse to accept your booking at any stage.
- Low Season:
- 30 days or more notice of cancellation – full refund less $30 per administrative fee per unit booked.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival – 100% of remaining balance of your booking will be charged*
- Mid Season, High Season, Event Weekends and Group Bookings:
- 6 weeks or more notice of cancellation – full refund less a $30 administrative fee per unit booked.
- Cancellations made within 6 weeks of arrival – 100% of the remaining balance of your booking will be charged*.
- No refund is given for early or unscheduled departures.
- In the case of a No Show, 100% of the remaining balance of your booking will be charged*.
- *If Coral Beach Noosa Resort is not already holding 100% of the booking tariff, as per payment terms and conditions, the credit card provided for deposit paid will be charged with the outstanding balance.
- Check in time is from 2pm. Check out time is 10am.
- All pools, spas and saunas close at 9pm. Anyone using these facilities after 9pm may have their stay terminated.
- Only one allocated undercover car park per townhouse is offered. Please do not double park as this is a breach of Body Corporate By-Laws and obstructs Fire Evacuation Emergency Procedures. Street parking is available.
- Two bedroom townhouses are provided with bedding to sleep up to 4 people
- Three bedroom townhouses are provided with bedding to sleep up to 6 people.
- Only one additional person per room is permitted. An additional fee will be applied.
- You must advise us immediately if the occupancy exceeds the standard requirement (4 people in a 2-bedroom and 6 people in a 3 bedroom townhouse). If you do not advise us regarding additional persons, extra charges will be billed to the credit card used for the booking and it may result in termination of your stay.
- Coral Beach Noosa Resort has a strict No Party Policy.
- Considerate behaviour is essential. Unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Any unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9pm, will be addressed to those responsible. If the request is not adhered to, it may result in the termination of your stay.
- Guests are requested to restrict noise levels when returning to accommodation late at night as Coral Beach Noosa Resort is situated in a very quiet location and noise travels.
- Should security or management of Coral Beach Noosa Resort be required to attend a noise or behavioural complaint at what is considered to be an unreasonable hour, a minimum $75 call out fee will be charged to the room holders credit card. Should there be continuing complaints your stay will be terminated immediately.
- If dining with guests in other townhouses please ensure you return all items (crockery, cutlery, outdoor furniture etc) to the townhouse from which they came. This is especially important if using the BBQ facilities. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning charges.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager, nor the townhouse owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guests may sustain whilst at the complex. All damages must be paid for by the guests.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex, and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The townhouse must be vacated if, after receiving a warning, guests fail to comply with the Manager’s request.
- The Manager may inspect the townhouse at any time with reasonable notice and anytime without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the townhouse owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the townhouse
- All units let be Coral Beach Noosa Resort are non-smoking. If you smoke insider one our townhouses at $300.00 cleaning fee is payable for removal of smoke smells.
- The townhouse must not be used for any unlawful purpose
- The guest will be liable for any payment of charges incurred by any guest of the townhouse, together with any replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the townhouse and it content or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest
- No animals or pets are allowed in the complex under any circumstances. Should an animal or pet be sighted in a townhouse or on the property, an additional cleaning fee & pest control fee will be charged. Bringing an animal or pet into the resort premises may result in early termination of your stay.
- The guests authorises the Manager to charge their credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under the booking or otherwise. Should the credit card be declined, the guest must make good the payment by cash or bank transfer. Failure to make payment will result in legal proceedings.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated the Guest must immediately vacate the townhouse. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of the guests property.
- Departure – please place all rubbish is placed in the bins provided at the entrance to each driveway and ensure dishes are stacked in the dishwasher and it is switched on.
We thank you for your co-operation with these guidelines and wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay at Coral Beach Noosa Resort.